WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you set up a PCcartridges account, we will ask you for your name, email address, postal code and telephone number. You can login to your secure account through your user name and a confidential password chosen by you to view our full assortment of compatible toners and ink cartridges, and their associated pricing.
When you place an order, we will also ask for your billing information and mailing address. This will enable us to process your order efficiently, track your order and provide you with a detailed invoice for your records.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected and used by PCcartridges is restricted to what is required to fulfill orders and optimize shopping experiences. This includes:
- Assisting customers with their account, searching for products and navigating through our website
- Processing orders
- Providing customers with a copy of their invoice
- Notifying customers of their order status
- Offering product information
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Sending you newsletters with new product updates and information. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time
PCcartridges holds your privacy and personal information to the highest regard. Under no circumstance will we share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.